The world of on demand services has truly gone up the ladder. Today, just about any kind of service that you can think of is available with the help of a mobile app. On Demand Lawn Mowing App Development solutions such as the Greenpal clone have come to the rescue of many people who put their back into mowing the lawns and wish to find someone who can assist them with it when the need arises.
So, without much ado, let us hop on to try to understand the flow of the application so that you can use that to start off your own business. However, instead of looking at it as a linear thing, let us understand all the parties involved in the app and the respective flow for each of them.
- The user downloads the app and logs in to it. They can use their Gmail or Facebook IDs or even fill out a simple registration form.
- Once that is done your customer can see a list of all the different lawn mowing service provider that offer services in the nearby area.
- They can see the charges that the service providers levy, the range of services that they offer, they kind of start rating that they have received in the past and so on and so forth.
- The customer will also be able to see the time slot that these service providers will be available at.
- The customer simply selects the service provider and picks out the time. Once the booking is confirmed, the customer gets a notification of the same.
- At the scheduled time, the service provider reaches the designated address to offer the services.
- Once the services are rendered, the app automatically helps the payment for the task to go through.
- After that, the user can provide a star rating to the service provider.
The Service Provider
- The service provider downloads and logs into the service provider app. They can log in to it with their Gmail or Facebook ID or even fill out a registration form.
- Once that is done, they can set up their service provider profile.
- They can create their profile by entering all the details about their expertise, the services within lawn mowing that they’ll be interested to offer, the price they wish to charge for their services etc.
- Once that is done, any customer within their radius of operation can find him or her and hire their services.
- When a user tries to make booking for the service provider, they will be notified with the job request. If they wish to decline the job, they can do so with the app.
- If declined, the user is notified of the same and the user can select another service provider.
- If accepted the user is notified of the confirmation.
- The service provider can reach the designated address to offer services.
- On completion of the job, the app automatically transfers the payment to the service provider.
- After this, the service provider can rate the user with stars based on their experience.
The Admin (App Owner)
The app owner can monitor and manage the entire app through the admin panel. It forms the nucleus of the on demand lawn mowing app development. The app owner can decide the radius of action, the commission that he or she wants to make, the fields that will be visible to the user and the service provider and more.
How to procure the right app?
While there are a lot of people out there in the market who believe that the only right way to base your business on an app is to ensure that you build it from scratch by a trusted team that you hold real close to your chest.
However, statistics indicate that the best option is to ensure that you find a reliable white label mobile app development company and purchase a pre built on demand lawn mowing app based on the Greenpal. Let us just call it the Greenpal clone.
The app is designed and developed after the original Greenpal app and therefore it has a flow that the users are used to and love. What’s more, since the app is already in a built and ready condition, it will only take about a week’s time to reach the market.
A reputed white label on demand mobile app Development Company will white label the app with your logo and brand name on the app and launch it under your server credentials in 4 to 5 business days. They will also be able to make sure that you may integrate more than one language or currency into in the app so that you can launch it simultaneously across multiple countries if you want to.
There is one thing that you should be weary of when you buy an app. You have to take an on road trial of the app for as long as you are satisfied to make sure that you can understand the exact usability and functionality of the app.
It would also be very beneficial if you try to take a look at the customer or client testimonials before you hire the development team of the white label mobile app development company in question. It would give you a fairly good idea of the quality of the work that the company is known to put in and the general experience and delivery process of the company.